Social Media had me at Register Now!

10:53 AM Montse Bee 0 Comments


Why Social Media Creep?
It's an identity I gave myself to what I do, without adding the word "expert" and sounding snobby.  

My actual online profile it's really accurate to who I am in "the real life", way to chill and creepy, sometimes. Not always. Please don't get scared. 

I have been active in the Social Media world since 2003, I was 13. Yes, I had a Hi5 profile. And actually met really cool people, who as a matter of fact, they are still friends with me. Thank you, for putting up with my crazyness.  

Since then, I fell in love with what we know now as Social Media. The way you share and have to stay active and creative to matter to certain group of friends (or in business to an audience) captivated me. 

Then along came MSNGroups, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Snapchat, Youtube, Tumblr, Blogspot, Pinterest, Vine, and way way to many more (where I am active of course!)

So how the H I ended up being an active content creator?

Harry Potter. Yes. I am a fan. So in MSNGroups I created my first "Site" where I started writing and having cool followers who were also fans. 

I was a child when I started writting, then everything developed from there.

As a result of studying Marketing my passion strengthened. I knew what I wanted to do.  Blending my love for Social Media and Advertising? Hell yeah.

Then, I decided to make a living out of it, as a creative content creator in a Digital Advertsing Agency, where I started as an Intern (the whole purpose of this blog) and in times a Community Manager.

Nowadays, I can be sure I made the right choice, when I see an ad or a success story with Social Media and I get goosebumps. It makes me feel awake and aware of the impact I could some day have on someone.

Essentially a Social Media Creep is a character who loves to create content at heart and likes to connect with people in another level.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: