Thankful!!!

7:54 PM Montse Bee 0 Comments


I've been through hell and back!  But I can't be more thankful for all the opportunities that God and life had given me. 

I am back in the Agency where I was doing my internship. They decided to keep me and I can't be happier! I received the news in November 19, to be honest. Broke the news to my whole family and other members of my life in early December. 

Came back to Mexico City in January 19, and well, i have no words to express what I feel.
It's a mix between excitement, nostalgia, happiness and everything in between.

It wasn't a hard decision at all, because I didn't doubt for a second to say yes, to stay here. I had to leave part of my life back in San Diego and Tijuana, to start a new chapter here. It did hurt to leave friends, family and a great love back there, but life goes on, and opportunities like this only come once in a lifetime. 

I have been back and forth to Tijuana and San Diego since I came back! But only for a weekend, but it seems like I have to learn how to let it go for good.

I have been busy working and getting to know the city! But I am back and I am ready to rock it! 

I can't thank enough to all the people who believed in me here in the Agency! I am still gonna work my butt off to make them proud and let them know they aren't going to regret having me here. They have been a great support in this part of my life, in a professional and personal way. 

And to all my friends and family for believing in me, for being all supportive and for the great advice, I am gonna make all of you proud!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: